Scenic routes and museums
Visit & discover
Museums of Saint-Ciers-sur-Gironde
- Rue André Lafon, 33820 SAINT-CIERS-SUR-GIRONDE
- Tel : +33 (0)5 57 32 98 29
- GPS : 45.2906, -0.6090
- E-mail : email@example.com
Opening range :
From 15 June to 15 September
Wednesday and Saturday aferternoon (2.30pm - 6pm).
The Archaeological and Historical Group of Saint-Ciers-sur-Gironde runs two museums:
- The “Musée Archéologique” (Archaeological Museum, André Lafon Street) recounts the history of the canton, from the Palaeolithic age to the Gallo-Romans period, through objects found in the area.
- The “Musée de St Ciers Autrefois” (Museum of the past of St. Ciers, Georges Picotin Street) recounts the daily life and all the different professions of the area from the end of the XIXth century to the middle of the XXth century. It also has a collection of old pictures of the town, which it is possible to buy copies.