The Tourist Office is at your disposal for any anwser and informations about your stay. Our team is happy to welcome you on two sites: the main Tourist Office is located in the Port des Callonges ; and the Information Point in the parking and services area for campers, in Saint-Caprais-de-Blaye.
A team at your service
Classified as second category, our structure shows the particularity to manage in its information and promotion tasks, the ornithological park Terres d'oiseaux.
Department of the Estuary Local Council Community, the tourist office is engaged since 2009 in a Departmental quality approach lead by UDOTSI (Departemental Union of the Tourist Offices and Information Point).
TOURIST OFFICE OF SAINT-CIERS-SUR-GIRONDE
2, les Nouvelles Possessions, 33820 BRAUD-ET-SAINT-LOUIS
Tel : +33 5 57 32 88 88
Fax : +33 5 57 32 88 86
Email : email@example.com
- January & February : 10am-5pm (from Monday to Friday)
- March & April : 10am-6pm (every day)
- May - June : 10am-7pm (every day)
- July - August : 10am-8pm (every day)
- September - October : 10am-6pm (every day)
- November & December : 10am-5pm (from Monday to Friday)